Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Ultimate Fighter 3 Season Finale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Ultimate Fighter 3 Season Finale

    Live! tonight at 9pm on Spike Tv!
    don't miss it, should be some good fights..

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ultimate Fighter 3 Season Finale

    Thanks for the reminder , DVR is set and ready .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ultimate Fighter 3 Season Finale

    Bisping will massacre Haynes I believe. The Grove / Herman fight might be pretty good. Overall I've thought the stand-up skills and even the overall skills in some cases were terrible this season.

    I know there are better fighters out there who want to be on the show than what they had this season. I'm afraid it's become a "who you know" deal in order to be picked and that will be the shows downfall if it's not corrected.

    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ultimate Fighter 3 Season Finale

    Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with ya on that. For me, Season 1 seemed like it had a lot better fighters, compared to season 3.

    Now on to the fights...
    Bisping vs Haynes.... Bisping.. he'll win.. I think he's probably the best on the show, all around.

    Grove vs Herman... it's either going to be a good fight, or a crappy fight. Herman wins though.

    Sam Stout vs Kenny Florian.... i'll take kenny florian on this one..

    Keith Jardine vs Wilson Gouveia.... keith jardine

    Now for the undercard.... Season 3 fighters, squaring off one last time

    Ross Pointon vs Rory Singer.... that's a tough one.. I'll take Ross, for the fact I like his tattoo's [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Danny Abbaddi vs Kalib Starnes.. I'll take Kalib, because Danny was horrible. But Kalib seems like he's a whimp.. so it should be a good slap fest..[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]

    Luigi Fioravatini vs Solomon Hutcherson.. I'll take team dagger..

    Jessee Forbes vs Matt Hamill.... i'll take the future superstar, Matt Hamill..

    Wes Combs vs Mike Nickels... I'll take mike..

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ultimate Fighter 3 Season Finale

    I have basically the same with two exceptions. I am going to take Kendall over Ed Herman. I will also say Luigi will take Solomon. I would say dominate, but Sol has been training with Team Punishment, so that gives him a step up.
    crack is whack

  6. #6
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ultimate Fighter 3 Season Finale

    I was checking out the head shots on www.ufc.com of the fighters, and it looks like Kendall has beefed up a bit.


  7. #7
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ultimate Fighter 3 Season Finale

    A little, all that work with Team Punishment has paid off.
    crack is whack

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ultimate Fighter 3 Season Finale

    I'll definitely be watching it -- it's one of the few things I've actually had to look forward to this summer.

    I can't wait to see Bisping's vicious knees return! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    It will also be neat seeing Matt return to fight once again!

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ultimate Fighter 3 Season Finale

    Excellent fight between Ed and Kendall.. I was really glad to see Ed get a contract as well because he fought hard enough to deserve it. I can't believe he didn't tap out at the end of the 3rd round! I swear it looked like Kendall had him!

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ultimate Fighter 3 Season Finale

    That was a close fight. I think it was a poor decision by the judges, but it happens.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •